So, uh, Paris has these mini-marts where every single thing they sell is frozen. Bread, juice, fish, veggies, butter, premade tv dinners, everything. And nothing else.
- myownmelt likes this
- evervolving likes this
- aleciamonteiro likes this
- falsewaltz said: They also deliver from their catalogues… I used to have to order in bulk from them every two weeks for the family I worked for. It’s a little strange.
- falsewaltz likes this
- nedramcbeadra reblogged this from evervolving and added:
- evervolving reblogged this from gtmcknight and added:
- sydneyfuller reblogged this from gtmcknight
- gtmcknight posted this